Articles – on tech and games
Articles on tech
– Testing the newest virtual reality tech – Jyllands-Posten: Reality is not always enough
– Digital tourism – Climb the roof-tops of Paris with your PS4: See Paris from your PS4
– This computer game improves your eye sight: Nyt computerspil skal forbedre dit syn
– On Matrix ideas in the mass production of food – b.dk: Bør man fjerne burhøns’ hjerner?
– What makes a game addictive? – jp.dk: This is the world’s most dangerous game
– Surviving a zombie attack – b.dk: Hvor længe vil du overleve, når zombierne kommer?
– Testing new sports gear – elektronista.dk: The new Jabra headset reads your pulse through your ear
– What’s up with Pokémon Go: Sensationally popular pocket monsters
– The typical gamer is a grown-up woman: Den typiske computerspiller er en voksen kvinde
– Are you in love with a game character? – on pixel crushes in Berlingske: Your dream guy is digital
– 40 million users in four weeks: The deepest game ever is now on facebook
– Can a zombie teach you to play the guitar? From Rocksmith to Rockstar
– Best Nordic game – Denmark won: Nordens bedste spil er dansk
– The 10 best computer games of 2012: Årets 10 bedste computerspil
– How (and why) Thor became a woman
– Something is very wrong on Dead Island – in Berlingske: Blod, sved og plasticbryster
– Catherine in Berlingske: Love is a nightmare
– Limbo in Berlingske: Mesterligt dansk gådespil til xbox
– The Tiny Bang Story in Berlingske: Tepotter og tingfinderi
– My first Kinect game ever: Michael Jackson and me
– The Book of Unwritten Tales: Do elves dream of electric sheep?
– Diablo III: Fanget på kødkrogen
– The Sea Will Claim Everything: En rutchetur for hjernen
– Alice – Madness Returns: Alice in Horrorland
– Pigs in Trees: Danske svin på himmelfart
– Botanicula in Berlingske: Sådan bliver man barn igen
– L. A. Noire in Berlingske: A dark game for grown-ups
– Keyboard Sports in jp.dk: If you love your keyboard like I do…
– Hunting zombies in the second oldest amusement park in the world
– Land’s End: This VR game is a cosmic experience
– Inside: The new Danish game from Playdead is a nightmarish masterpiece
– SelfieTennis: The PC is the LSD of the 90s
– Firewatch: The magnificent sunsets of Firewatch
– Far Cry Primal: Survival and sightseeing in the Stone Age
– The 5 mobile games I enjoyed the most in 2014
– Cloud Chamber: Cloud Chamber is released on Steam today
– Mad Max – Fury Road: When a violent car game is more moving than the movie
– Axe in Face 2: Best Nordic Game of 2011 is back with a follow-up
– 6 stars to Uncharted 4: The hottest game character in the world
– Prune: Cultivate what matters. Cut away the rest
– Blades of Brim: Will this game hypnotize 700 million fans all over again?
– Smash Hit: Breaking glass has never felt so good
– Why is 10000000 so extremely addictive?
– Zombie Outbreak Simulator: How long will you survive when the zombies arrive?